By entering a prize draw on the Hansford Carter Facebook page you are agreeing to the following prize draw rules, so please read them carefully. If you enter one of my prize draws I will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry; and
- one half of a couple in a romantic relationship, as the photoshoot will be with you and your partner.
- Prize draws are open to anyone, including friends and family of Hansford Carter, as long as the requirements in item 1. are met.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per Facebook account will be counted.
- The closing date is as specified in each prize draw, and Hansford Carter reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- The winner of each prize draw will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be notified by announcement on the Hansford Carter Facebook page. You must contact me to claim your prize within 48 hours of being notified, either by Facebook message or emailing me at email@example.com. If I cannot contact you or you do not respond within 48 hours then I reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- Where the prize is a photoshoot:
- This will take place at a mutually agreed location. If this requires significant travel within the UK from Hansford Carter’s location then appropriate reimbursement of my travel expenses shall be agreed with the winner;
- It expires after 1 year i.e. the photoshoot must take place within 1 year of the date the winner was first notified of the prize by Hansford Carter; and
- The winner agrees that photos taken by Hansford Carter during this shoot remain the copyright of Hansford Carter and can be used in the marketing of company services, both offline and online.
- The prize includes the services/products noted in the prize draw on Facebook. However, additional products (such as digital files and prints) and services may be available to purchase by the winner – contact Hansford Carter for details.
- Where the prize includes prints, the winner shall be required to pay the required postage where applicable.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or other services.
- Hansford Carter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. I may also create rules that will apply to a specific prize draw only. If I do this I will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific prize draw rules on the relevant prize draw page.
CHANGES TO MY FACEBOOK T&Cs
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. I won’t explicitly inform clients or website/social media users of these changes. Instead, I recommend that you check this page occasionally for any changes. Specific changes and updates are mentioned in the change log below.
- 14 March 2018 – Previous items 10 & 11, now 10a & 10c respectively. 10(b) added
Prize draws on the Hansford Carter Facebook page are run by Hansford Carter (a trading name of BEYOND THE SLATE LTD).
Hansford Carter prize draws are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Hansford Carter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for the prize draw you enter only and will not be shared with any other party outside of Hansford Carter.
If you have any questions or complaints about these prize draws please contact me and I will be happy to help.